Kyrgyzstan is a country where it is great to start a tour car for rent and have an opportunity of investigating almost of any part of the country only with the following self-drive rules. In the course of starting a tour in Kyrgyzstan it is recommended to get to know all the paths available for travelling. We are glad to inform you about the rules you must keep while travelling in Kyrgyzstan:
- First we would like to inform that for a tour in Kyrgyzstan it is recommended to reserve a car for travelling. It is recommended to do it in advance as most of the cars may be already taken during the very season of travelling. And of course, for your acquaintance we want to say that the season starts in June 20 and lasts till September 20.
- Starting a tour in Kyrgyzstan you are required and even obliged to be more than 18 and less than 64 in case you are going to drive during self-drive tour.
- As for the money, you are required to pay for the car you are going to rent. In this case before starting to travel you need to make a payment in any currency - som, dollar and euro.
- For a tour to be going great without any difficulties it is necessary to pay a deposit of 400$. This deposit will be paid for the repair from the accident if it happens. But note that tires, windows, roof and bottom are not going to be covered with the car insurance.
- For a comfortable and pleasant tour in Kyrgyzstan it is necessary to follow mileage and territorial limits. Mileage means you need to cover 300km a day. In case you travel more, you must pay 0.3 $ for every extra km. Territorial limit means you have an opportunity to travel in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan with paying 50$ for every new country - for the insurance.
- Being in a tour in any country and travelling along the territories of our Kyrgyzstan you must follow traffic rules which say us that it is necessary to follow speed limits - 40-60 km/h in a city and 90 km/h with turned on headlights between the cities (in the villages).
- Having being stuck in the accident when you travel in Kyrgyzstan you must inform us along with informing the police about what had happened. Make sure youhave found out all the names of representatives and addresses of all the witnesses.
- Going back from a tour which covered travelling in Kyrgyzstan, you must returned the car in the same condition with the same amount of petrol, and it is obligatory.